bookmark_border Filling Production Manager
As Filling Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Organizing and co-ordinating the filling production department with as objective, realise production orders on time and in line with customer requirements and operational excellence.
- Taking the lead in the continuous improvement culture and processes for the filling department.
- The health, well-being, safety, cost, quality and environment of the filling department and employees.
- The development of the filling team.
- Follow up of production date in order to determine and improve filling costs and production capacity.
- Initiating investments request. Develop and execute investment plans.
- Investigating customer complaints and take the necessary actions and measures.
- Reviewing suppliers of components.
- Developing and follow up the labour and non-labour budget of the department.
- Acting as a People Manager of the Filling department.
- Furthermore, you are a member of the site management team.
- You have as Filling Production Manager a master degree in engineering (electro mechanical or (bio)chemistry) or equal by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a production or FMCG environment and experience in continuous improvements projects.
- Production, planning, quality and operational excellence processes have no secrets for you.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- You are a passionate teamplayer, who can also function independently.
- Thanks to your leadership and coaching skills you know how to motivate and enthuse others.
- You are communicative, result-oriented and problem-solving.
- Finally, you speak fluent Dutch, English and French.
- McBride offers you a challenging position within a growing international company.
- You will join a talented team where your contribution is recognized.
- You enjoy a competitive salary package.
- Published 11 August 2020
- City Ieper
- Region West Flanders
- Sector Technology & Production
- Education Master's Degree
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 5 years experience
- Language skills Dutch, Flemish, English, French
- Company McBride
- Function Algemene mailbox
- Person HR Team McBride