As a Master Data & Life Cycle Officer within the Supply Chain department, you will work in the Master Data sub-domain of the Supply Chain event. You are responsible for managing the Master Data of our products and the support of the Supply Chain teamleader by:
- Creating articles in the SAP system.
- Check whether all products meet customer expectations.
- Managing component and article statuses and parameters (safety stocks, number of stock days).
- Managing articles : matching stocks when ending articles & following up new startups in collaboration with local services.
- Helping with the development of improvement projects : you will actively think about how to work more efficiently.
- Backup schedular : you are flexible and prepared to replace colleagues where needed.
The administration of the Master Data allows the call off service to make the right orders in function of a correct production planning and the production of the articles for our customers. Therefore, the status of the product has to be up to date.
- You have a bachelor degree in Business or Office Management or equivalent through work experience.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills in Dutch and English and a basic knowledge of French.
- You are proficient in Excel and have a good knowledge of both Word and Outlook.
- You have knowledge of an ERP system and have ideally already worked with SAP.
- You are analytical and numerically and you know how to make connections.
- you are a teamplayer who is good at building and maintaining good relationships with contacts in other departments. But also knows how to work independently.
- You have a strong organisation talent and you are flexible.
- You succeed in finding a good balance between time and precision when performing administrative tasks.
- Work for the European #1 in household products.
- A strong company with a portfolio of customers among the largest European distributors.
- The opportunity to flourish in a successful structure recognized for its professionalism and team spirit.
- Published 14 February 2020
- City Ieper
- Region West Flanders
- Sector Logistics & Distribution
- Education Professional Bachelor, Academic Bachelor
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 2 years experience
- Language skills Dutch, Flemish, English
- Company McBride
- Function Algemene mailbox
- Person HR Team McBride